- To be a pro-active and innovative accounting and advisory firm focussed on creating long lasting relationships with our clients.
- Rather than just have an accountant, our business clients should enjoy a ‘business coach’ relationship.
- From compliance to consulting we have a commitment to excellence.
- We aim to be active in understanding our clients’ individual needs and provide advice that is both technically sound and success driven.
- Guarantee clients the highest level of confidentiality and integrity in relation to their financial affairs.
- Our clients are never too small or insignificant and no job is too hard or too small.
- With the tax laws constantly changing our team members agree to undertake extensive professional development to keep their skills at the forefront of current standards and practices.
- At all times provide friendly, courteous and personal service from an enthusiastic team who endeavour to deliver quick turnaround of compliance work.
- To be accessible which includes returning client calls promptly and recognising that clients’ needs often extend outside regular business hours.
History of the Firm
Harvie Dynes & Associates (formerly K R Harvie & Associates) was established by Ken Harvie in 1974 to provide traditional accounting and taxation services.
The introduction of GST combined with consistently strong client referrals has seen the firm experience considerable growth. We now service a diverse range of clients including micro, small and medium sized business owners from a range of industry sectors.
The practice is large enough to offer specialised advice and at the same time small enough to guarantee personal service to our clients.
Living in an age of increasing financial complexity, we have responded to the needs of our clients and now offer a complete range of accounting, taxation, business advisory and financial services.
If we cannot directly assist clients we draw on the extensive knowledge of our alliance partners to ensure they get the best solution for their needs.
We strive to maintain the standards and professionalism that led to those recommendations.